Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Alexa & Katie


When I received an email from the American Cancer Society that Netflix was doing an original series focused on a teen age girl with cancer and her friends and family, I knew it would be one of my new favorites. This week Netflix came out with the third season of Alexa & Katie, with a lot of teen age cheese and campiness it makes the hard and endearing parts about cancer that much real. When I am not feeling "in the mood" to plan for Relay, but it's HIGH on my to-do list, I put on Alexa & Kate. I laugh, I cry, I roll my eyes and am happy I am not a teenager any more (and happy I wasn't a teenager with cancer). There cancer info speaks the truth (thank you to the American Cancer Society for helping them out) and motivates me to keep Relaying. I strongly recommend you check it out (just remember I said CAMPY and it has Tiffani Amber Thiessen).

No comments:

Post a Comment