Saturday, April 11, 2020

Personal Update

Dear Relayers,

You may have noticed that I stopped blogging and posting about three weeks ago...

I am sorry, but the personal stress of the pandemic, physical distancing, a personal medical issues, and work (going from working-from-home, to furloughed, to re-hired with the same company in a different position) was more than I could handle. Thanks to the support of many friends, family, two loving cats, and the most supportive partner I could ever ask for - I'm feeling more stable and like there is a "new norm."

With that, I plan to keep up the blog, social media, and volunteering in the fight against cancer the best way I know how. My goal for the blog itself will to continue to provide updates resources on the right hand tab and blog postings. I plan to try and post at 5am for the "daily actions," 12noon for any Covid-19 updates (trying not to post more than one a day), and then anything extra at 8pm.

This coming week should be exciting so please keep checking for updates as I get back on-line.

Thanks for everyone's support and may you all stay healthy!
~Kendra Zien, YOUR Relay Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment